Mask for a narrow face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at the TUSA Platina (not the hyperdry model) which I *think* is an M-20. That fits many narrow faces and has the added advantage of being a low-volume mask.

I would also click on the "search" button above, enter the keyword "Narrow" and limit the search to the Masks conference. You'll get a lot more information, and immediately, rather than waiting for people to respond to this note.

Roak

My wife has a narrow face and used to use a US Divers Look until she pretty much wore it out. The search for a new one was long and painful and she finally found a Hawaii 1 whihc is odd as I use the same mask, have awide face and my mask does not fit her at all. It appears there can be some variation from mask to mask.

The Scubapro frameless mask is relatively narrow and may work for her.

My wife also used a cheap Wal-mart type mask for a while. We found it on a dive, and it fit her well, and she ended up using it for a couple years.

The problem with online mask buying is that a poor fit is almost guarenteed.

I have a pretty small face myself and this mask works great for me. Now that I've worn it for a few dives, I have no problems with leaking and had only minimum probs before that.

It also has quite a bit of skirt, which I feel makes it pretty versatile.

The only prob I have with it is that for the first several dives it liked to fog up like nobody's business regardless of what I did to condition it.

Back
Top Bottom