Mask for narrow face without bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nittany

New
Reaction score
I am looking for a mask that will fit my narrow face, but not dig into my nose. I tried Kraken aquatics single lens mask and it didn’t seal along the sides and KILLED the bridge of my nose. Any ideas?

I have a narrow face. Try the Atomic Frameless size Medium. Wonderful mask

Check out the @MAKO Spearguns minimus mask. Great company and no BS warranty, if it doesn't fit, you'll have a return label minutes after you call them. I have a huge melon, cromagnon forehead and deep set eyes...picture a face only a mother could love! If Frankenstein was a diver.... 99.9% of masks won't fit me and the minimus didn't, but I think I had my money back before they received my mask.

It was small but the field of view was one of the best I have seen. I have a large collection of masks that didn't fit me, but I use them for classes. I have recommended the Minimus to several students.

Good luck,
Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom