Mass posting in Intro Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nitro, I have to ask. Do you actually dive or would that cut into your post reporting and complaining time? For Gods sake man, quit trying to police the board and just enjoy it.:shakehead:

I actually dive 3-4x a week. Do you? Or would that interfere into your time where all you can do is criticize others before knowing the facts?

Hrm, those two sentences look pretty similar - I think you need to learn how to read. I NEVER said I dove more then you - you did.

You guys may want to take it easy on him. He may sprain a finger or break a nail hitting the report button

The gist of what he was saying is that you should quit being such a whiner.

Im not whining about anything - im leaving feedback in the feedback forum *gasp* what a concept

Hrm, those two sentences look pretty similar - I think you need to learn how to read. I NEVER said I dove more then you - you did.

It's dived, not dove. If you need any further assistance in structuring sentences I will be happy to help.:D

Im not whining about anything - im leaving feedback in the feedback forum *gasp* what a concept

and we are giving you feedback on your feedback. *gasp* what a concept

Actually they are two very different sentences. Let me know if you need me to help you break them down. One is a tongue in cheek remark directed at someone who takes himself way too serioulsy. the other is an emotional response based on insecurity. Wanna guess which was yours?

Ok detention for both of you. NitroWill you go to one side of the ocean and JeffG to take the otherside. Onespeed you have a verbal warning don't take sides or you will have to hit the water as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom