Mass posting in Intro Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they are two very different sentences. Let me know if you need me to help you break them down. One is a tongue in cheek remark directed at someone who takes himself way too serioulsy. the other is an emotional response based on insecurity. Wanna guess which was yours?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Not a MOD, but as an Advisor, I advise that everyone find someplace else to play.

The feedback was given, and responded to. I agree this thread has served its purpose.

Excellent Advice Onespeed...

Actually they are two very different sentences. Let me know if you need me to help you break them down. One is a tongue in cheek remark directed at someone who takes himself way too serioulsy. the other is an emotional response based on insecurity. Wanna guess which was yours?

Actually they aren't I responded and then you had to throw in "i dive more then you" - WHO CARES?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom