Mass posting in Intro Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Will, if you are ever looking for a new avatar....

episode1010.jpg

JeffG, step away from the cat and no one gets hurt. Back away slowly and don't turn your back on NitroWill.

ummm, I was responding to you questioning how often I dive. You do remember that, don't you?

Actually, you are the one that commented on my diving - i was just responding :shakehead:

JeffG, step away from the cat and no one gets hurt. Back away slowly and don't turn your back on NitroWill.

Why would I worry about NitroWill?

Actually, you are the one that commented on my diving - i was just responding :shakehead:

I never commented on your diving. I asked you if you have time to dive with all the time you spend as the self imposed ScubaBoard Police. Try to read the actual sentences, they will make much more sense to you.

The gist of what he was saying is that you should quit being such a whiner.

You're actually PIlot FIshes sock puppet aren't you?
The odds that there are actually 2 of you are astronomical:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom