Master Neutral Buoyancy: The Importance of Horizontal Trim (Simple Vector Physics)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not seeing anything but the first graphic in the original posting. Were they a casualty of the relaunch?
Thanks for the heads up. All should be fixed now.

I read this thread last year and loved it. Thank you! I have looked for new installments and didn't find them? Please advise or post links if I have missed them. Anyway, I am purely a vacation diver and do at least one annual dive trip. This article was very helpful to me last summer, and I expect to practice it more this summer. Thanks again.

You haven't. I've injured my R Achilles ankle and have been slow to follow up. It's all my fault: but keep watching.

You haven't. I've injured my R Achilles ankle and have been slow to follow up. It's all my fault: but keep watching.
Again Pete? WTH? Are we really going to have to start calling you "peg leg..."... I mean, that is kind of a "paradox" kind of thing...

Again Pete? WTH? Are we really going to have to start calling you "peg leg..."... I mean, that is kind of a "paradox" kind of thing...
"Peg Leg Pete" now be nice!
Although PLP does have a nice ring to it! ;-)
Get well Pete!

PLPete, how's the ankle getting along?

PLPete, how's the ankle getting along?
I've called more dives in the past year, than I've been on. Kind of frustrating. Thanks for asking.

Back
Top Bottom