http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt Goes to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Matt

This is to let you know that I ordered one of your shirts. I am truly a Matt Supporter.

Here is better news. I am going to Bonaire with a group of 14 divers and several more family members on March 19 to 26. This will be my fourteenth visit to Bonaire in 12 years. God I love the place. Weare staying and diving with Buddy Dive.

My friends who will accompany me have unamiously agreed to adoot you as an honorary member of our group. Matt - you will dive Bonaire in our hearts and souls.

We want you to know that we will wear your shirt and you will dive with us at Karpata, Alice in Wonderland, Hilma Hooker, and lots of other places. We will also have you with us on our Larry's Wildside Adventures trip.

Three of us are donning trimix and doing the wreck of the Maria Bahn to two-hundred feet. You'll be there with us Matt - just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.

We sincerely hope and pray that technology will someday allow you to do a physical dive. Until then dive and dive hard - in spirit and vicariously with all your friends.

We love you man!!

Took him with me on a dive to 80 at Haugh Quarry, I hope I didn't scare him.
Haven't gotten the shirt but I did donate $$. It was a choice between a tank and giving it to Matt. Hands down Matt won.

Enjoy your trip Tom!

Hi Tom,
Thanks for supporting me by buying a shirt and remembering me when you dive. I look forward to hearing about Bonaire. Have a blast!! All you divers just ROCK! Don't worry some day I will be diving with you all. Now I am working on getting into a pool for some recreational water therapy. One step closer. Have a great day and safe diving!
Matt :scubadive

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hey Wally,
No, you didn't scare me with the dive at 80 in the quarry! It takes SO much more to scare me!! I had a deer jump over my head one day, it's foot was very close to my head. Happened one day when I was on a walk. That wakes a person up!! Thanks again for your generous donation. You and the others on this board supporting me will play a great role in getting me in the water diving! Take care and safe diving!
Matt :wink:

and if you're not too busy Matt, you'll be diving with me in Florida next week...

best wishes Mate, you are an inspiration to us all. :thumb:

Consider me there! I will be diving somewhere soon, I have a feeling! Thanks for thinking of me. Have a great weekend and safe diving.

Matt :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom