http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt Johnson/Today Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a little trouble seeing all of it -- it's not as easy trying to watch with your eyes being overrun by tears... :116:

This touches me in so many ways...What courage this man has. For the past 13 years Cheddarguy and I have been part of a committee to raise money for MDA through our Harley Owners Group... We call it the MDA Tub Run out of Janesville WI. We have had the pleasure of donating $958,000.00 to date. And this year's ride will break the $1,000,000.00 mark. If you ever get the chance to meet or work with these incredible people and thier families do it.... They are remarkable...

I just finished watching it here in the Midwest - good segment! Congratulations Matt! I'm headed to the other forums to see that you logged your bottom time! :)

One of the first thoughts in my mind was that you are a pioneer, and may open up the beautiful underwater world to so many more! With some of the technical hurdles you overcame and the things you learned, you may get a call when Stephen Hawking goes into outer space????

It was wonderful! I cried through almost the whole thing and found myself clapping at the end. Great segment, The Today Show did a great job covering the story. Congratulations Matt, my fellow scuba diver.

It just ended in Mountain time.
Awesome, Matt !

Dude, I like to think of myself as a pretty tough guy, but Matt takes the cake. Congratulations on realizing your dream. I'd dive with you any day.

Awesome job Matt!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are truly an inspiration!

Ok I have a copy burned...So I can see it again when I am whining about something that hurts, or not being able to go somewhere...
Matt you are my hero also...

I paced the floor all morning. "Coming up next..." then "In a moment..." and finally "When we return..." and then always something else ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!! (although I have to say that Raquel Welch... at 60.. Wow.) Anyway, I finally had to punch it up on Tivo and leave late for work. ScubaTexan, thanks for posting the msn link. Just watched it. Matt, that was awesome! You are an inspiration and a roll-model (and a celebrity!)

-Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom