http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt The AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Colin,
I will indeed share the date of my dive with everyone on SB!! All you divers are so cool. I would never leave you all out of the loop! Take care all and safe diving.
-Matt-

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi Gregg,
Thanks for all the encouragement! I never give up on anything, I have fought so many battles in my life. I know very soon I will be in the water, I cant' wait!
Thanks again and take care. Safe diving.
-Matt- :crafty:

hi matt, not much to say, i just wanted to offer my encouragement and support. good luck with your dream and i hope all goes well for you in the future. you are truly an inspiration.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi, Colin,
I will indeed share the date of my dive with everyone on SB!! All you divers are so cool. I would never leave you all out of the loop! Take care all and safe diving.
-Matt-

You're fricken awesome Matt. What an inspiration. My sister has MS and it's advancing a little more rapidly. I want to get her in the water too. all the best. Hank

Hi Chaz,
Thanks for the encouraging words! All you divers really keep me going with your support. I will be diving soon, I know it, then I will have a lot to share with you!
Take care and of course Safe Diving. From Matt :dazzler1:

You're awesome Matt. I know you will be diving soon. I just spent time on your website...it's great. I am going to share it with my fourth graders (I am a teacher). You are an inspiration in showing those kids that you can do anything if you are persistant and work hard!

Hi there, wow, thanks for the great message! Glad you enjoyed my web site, I work on it a lot. I didn't really realize this would touch so many people, I'm glad to be an inspiration! You can certainly share it with your classroom and anyone else. Thanks again for the encouraging words. Take care, and safe diving from Matt

Hi Hank, thanks for the nice message! I sincerely hope you get your sister in the water soon, give her my best. I can't wait to get in there either. I miss being in the water, I used to love to swim. I will love feeling weightless under the water now when I do my dive! I was curious regarding your avatar- do you play the guitar or are you just a big fan of music? This dive board rocks!! You divers are frickin' awesome! Take care and have a great day. Safe diving from Matt.

Wow, good luck with this, Matt. I really hope you manage it -- though I'm sure you will. Let us know when you get the donation fund set up.

best of luck,
Jess<3

Back
Top Bottom