http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt The AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rock on Matt! You will make your dream happen. I am sure once it is all figured out, there will be an untold number of volunteer divers who would feel honored to be the one to carry your tank for you. I know I would.

Hi Desa, thank for the encouragement. You guys are just awesome on here! I am glad I won't have to worry about the availability of support divers!! Thanks for everything! Have a great day and safe diving.
-Matt-
My nickname is Matt Persistance Johnston-- MPJ

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hey - I'll wear this hat in the water so you can tell which one I am. :lol2:

Time for a new hat anyway... :369:

Wow, that's cool Hank. My dad used to play in rock bands years ago too. I come from a very artistic and musical family. I have artisitic ability but I am not able to use my hands darn it!! So your son likes the heavy metal. I like some of the old stuff like Stairway to heaven by Led Zepplin. It took me forever to get my avatar to look halfway decent and I am kind of a computer nut. Take care and have a great day!
-Matt-

Hardy har har Don!! Guess what, I have another newspaper coming by on Friday for an interview with me.

About the mouse ears, they don't exactly work for a Texan. Later Boss!!
-Matt-

When I first met Matt here on SB, I wondered what we could do for him.

Now, I wonder about all that he's done for us.. :clapping:

Hi Matt,
I just wanted to let you know that my 4th graders are totally inspired by you, and they are writing you letters and drawing you pictures. Its funny, because I read to them about you, and they decided to write you, without my even telling them to (and you know that 4th graders are inspired when they decide to willingly write without even being asked!). Now every day I have kids handing me letters and pictures for you. I am going to send them out this Saturday. You are going to love them! The pictures are beautiful...especially the ones of you diving.

The 4th graders drawing pics of Matt diving is one of the coolest things I have heard in a long time. Tell them I said THEY Rock too!

Oh and Matt I now know why you're so cool.
You and I have the same birthday! ( Just not the same year. :winky: )

Hi again, I just wanted to say thanks again. Your class sounds pretty special, must be from having a great teacher! Even pictures of me diving? Wow, that's pretty far out. I feel so lucky with all you divers being so supoortive of me, and for sharing with others about my dream. That your class is impressed with my dream makes me feel good. I can't wait to share my dive with all of you. Take care and have a great day.

-Matt- :dazzler1:

Hi Natasha! I wanted to say thanks for the nice message. I agree, it is cool that her class is even drawing pictures. I think those kids Rock and of course all you divers Rock! That's far out, we have the same birthday! The only thing is, I bet January 12 brings much better weather to you than it does to me up here in Minnesota! It's freezing that time of the year here! I will keep you and everyone else posted. Take care
-Matt- :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom