Maui dive report 7/7/21: honolua bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice!

I could hang out at the turtle cleaning station all day- that looked awesome.

Turtles! I've seen more turtles from my Maui dives than all others combined probably!

If your schedule allows, definitely dive mala wharf, it's still one of my favorite dives!
Thanks, Mala is a favorite of mine as well, south swell has prevented but is calmer now and plan to hit it today

Thanks, Mala is a favorite of mine as well, south swell has prevented but is calmer now and plan to hit it today
Do you subscribe to the snorkel report?

Turtles! I've seen more turtles from my Maui dives than all others combined probably!

If your schedule allows, definitely dive mala wharf, it's still one of my favorite dives!

UH ..... "AMEN!" Mala Wharf is such an amazing dive! The biggest challenge is remembering all the incredible critters you saw! This is a dive best done in flat to 1 ft swell unless you have some good experience under your belt (in my humble opinion) unless you have a local guide certainly. Looking from above it's hard to imagine what awaits underwater!! Turtles, eels, octopus, nudibranchs, occasional white tip reef sharks, frogfish..... the list goes on. One of the best shore dives in the islands when the conditions are right! Great post

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom