May 15 - 6:30pm - Meet & Greet - North Scottsdale

Will you be attending the May 15th M&G?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No, not this time.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Maybe, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Aloha! :wavey:

May's Meet & Greet will be held at the following location and time:

May 15th - 6:30pm

Elephant Bar
7000 E Mayo Blvd.
(480) 513-3811

Happy Hour Pricing ALL night on the patio for us Scubaboard members and friends. :yeahbaby:

Leo, the General Manager of Elephant Bar has always been very welcoming and gives us happy hour pricing for the whole night, so please try to visit him for a date with your partner or drinks with your friends some time soon!

This is a Friday night M&G, so hope to see everyone there, and dont forget to RSVP, so I can ensure we have enough seating.

We will be on the patio, which has heating and misters depending on the temperature. Im assuming May 15th may be a lil warm!

We may even do after dinner drinks at Ernies Karaoke Bar 10443 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85253 (480) 948-4422

I look forward to seeing you soon.

As some of you may know Ill be moving to Fort Lauderdale for the summer. I hope to see you at Elephant Bar on the 15th for an informal 'going away' party.

Email me at cc@academyofscuba.com with any questions.

As some of you may know Ill be moving to Fort Lauderdale for the summer. I hope to see you at Elephant Bar on the 15th for an informal 'going away' party.

Email me at cc@academyofscuba.com with any questions.

:depressed::depressed::depressed:
So sorry to see you go. We'll see you at the M&G.

Steve.

I know it's a little late, but it looks like we'll be able to make it after all. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Steve and Angela

Back
Top Bottom