May Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RP Diver

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone in this motley bunch is going to drop in at the A-1 Scuba and Travel May Sale this weekend (starts tomorrow - Friday the 13th). Wife and I will likely be there a couple of times this weekend. They have equipment and travel seminars, drawings on Sunday afternoon for all sorts of great prizes, and some good prices on gear all weekend.

And no, I don't work there... I used assist with classes as DM, but haven't for 10 years now. Just thought I'd give a heads up for anywone interested. :crafty:

I am going to be there on Sunday. Just look for somone tall, with a beard. It might be me.

ddavies:
I am going to be there on Sunday. Just look for somone tall, with a beard. It might be me.

Or I can call you. I'm thinking of going.

I had a great time. Won a PADI briefcase. The friend I went with won a Ziegle BC -- cool. Learned a lot about some equipment and a lot about places I have never heard of.

Congrats! Won nothing but a bit of a sunburn from the prize drawings, but still an excellent show.

I was there with my wife all weekend practically.

This is such a can't miss event for us.

My favorite part are the travel seminars, but the O'Neill one was pretty good too.

Did anyone attend the Mares Limited Edition Metal presentation? Did you have the same impression I did of this collector's edition scuba gear? Personally, I think they are on crack, and I could barely keep from laughing out loud during his sales pitch.

:wink: My wife and I attended the sale on Saturday. It is a great event, The wife got a new BC, Regulator, guages, etc, at a pretty good price. The seminars were great; very informative. Well worth the time spent there. It is an annual event, plan on going next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom