Mayan Aqua Dive, Cancun Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mkenwood

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings,

I just got back from a fantastic vacation in Cancun, and have to comment about the fabulous diving I had with Ben Mooney at Mayan Aqua Dive.

I recieved my AOW through Mayan and Ben this past week, and it was a wonderful experience. Ben arranged to have me picked up at my hotel, and made sure I had a complete understanding of what was required, and what I needed to do before we went diving. The boat, crew, were first rate, and all the people on board were so helpful, it was a total pleasure. Ben also arranged for me to take the Buoyancy Portion of the Course at the Cenotes, with Bens Co-Worker Alex Gutierrez (Dos Ojos, Bat Cave) which was absolutely fantastic.

The operation is NOT a tour group operation, they cater to more serious divers and Ben strives to make the experience a fantastic one. His love and excitement for diving is contagious to all around him.

I look forward to going back to Mexico as soon as I can and would not ever consider another dive operation other than Bens Mayan Aqua Dive.

Thank you again Ben and everyone a M.A.D for a wonderful experience. I can't wait to get back in the water.

Mike Kenwood

Gald you had a great time. M.A.D. is the way to go. I dove with them a couple weeks ago and had a blast. They are the only people I will go with in Cancun from now on.

Hey I just posted my report, I think I went diving with you on the 5th? I was the 17 year old who hadn't slept the night before haha I don't know if you remember me. I had so much fun with MAD he really deserves the 3 reccomendations that have been posted in the last week and I am sure many more will be coming in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom