maybe someone here can help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was looking for a place in kentucky that sold tusa gear, and hopefully had it in the store so i could try it on. I went to the tusa website and went to the find a retailer place and one of the places it came up with was the "ya wanna iguana dive center inc" its in madisonville ky and i cant find a website or any info on them at all. has anyone been to this place or have any information on them at all? just wanted to make sure there reputable before i head out there.

Is your heart set on Tusa gear? I would suggest that you try out as many different styles/brands of gear you can find.

well thats kind of why I wanted to see if this place was an actual place, I was hoping they would either have Tusa in stock or possibly rent it for the weekend to do a dive and test it out. It has alot of features I like and Tusa generally isn't the most expensive brand out there. I know pennyroyal carries Tusa but they dont keep it stocked so I can't do it there andI don't know of any other place around here that carries Tusa.

yeah actually i was at pennyroyal last weekend finishing up my open water dives, went in there and they as far as i could tell didnt have any in stock, my DM said they usually dont. but ill call them and see when if ever they have the bcds in stock there.

I think that dive shop in Madisonville closed down, but not positive. I have been through there, and the shop is shut down, but they may have just moved.....but I would guess closed. I will make some inquiries.

I think that dive shop in Madisonville closed down, but not positive. I have been through there, and the shop is shut down, but they may have just moved.....but I would guess closed. I will make some inquiries.

I'm pretty sure that they closed up shop altogether.

Back
Top Bottom