Mazatlan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stevsgarage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Would like to here any feed back from Mazatlan and find some good operators in the area

I have just recently joined the board and saw your post about diving in Mazatlan. Although you may have already been there I will post this for you or anyone else going for your information.
We were in Mazatlan last year and found a little shop off the motel El Cid called Aqua Sport Center. My wife took a resort course and we booked a dive the next day. They took us out in a little fishing boat to the islands offshore and we dove their east side. Pretty sparse except around the rocks of the island base. Lots of pretty fish though (compared to the lakes we dive in). They were pretty laid back....basically said they'd see us when we were out of air. It was fun for newbies.

Thank you very much for your response to my post. My trip is sceduled for March 16th - the 21st, however after all theinformation I gathered from this post I decided to go to Puerto Vallarta. As it ended up I believe I even found lower prices going there. If you or any one you know have been to PV I would be interested in hereing in tips or reports on the area.
And if you know anyone going there I would be interested in maybe get togther for some diving. I haven't made any resorvations yet but I plan three two tank dives and a night dive while I'm there.
Steve:balloon:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom