Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, It is the new year and it is time once again to start the thread on this springs Meet and Greet. For all of you new members this is the time to come and meet and puts some faces on the Text. Also to put on some lbs around your waist and I dont mean lead either. Anyone that has been to past meet and greets can tell you we have enough food to feed a small country.

This is open to all GLWC members and family and Friends. Divers of all skill levels Begining to advanced. The usual place is at Giboa. the time is usually in Mid April. though this thread usually determines Place and date through input.

So I have now officially opened it up and if we can get berrabbit to sticky this so it is always in view Let the debate begin.

Im free anytime as of right now and not particular where. there is my input.

Newb to the group. I am in for some time some where. Haven't made it to Gilboa but I am up for it. I am sure that I will know a couple faces.

Sometime after the 8th works best for me. Hey John - I kinda wish we'd done a second one also. Let's do something a LOT sooner than April!

Tom

Sounds great, never been able to get to Meet and Greet before, but have enjoyed meeting some from here at Twin Quarries.

By the way Tom I did think about ya all while on the cruise last summer :wink:

Hey, Mark! How'd it go? By all means come to the meet/greet they're a blast!

BS, Dive, BS, Eat, BS, Dive, BS, Eat, BS, Dive, BS, Eat, BS, Dive, BS or something very similar to that. Looking back at it though it seems like a lot of BSing though. Come to think of it this group is pretty full of it, BS that is.

Count me in, I guess I am in charge of Tex Mex Dip and incidentals.

Mitten Diver:
BS, Dive, BS, Eat, BS, Dive, BS, Eat, BS, Dive, BS, Eat, BS, Dive, BS or something very similar to that. Looking back at it though it seems like a lot of BSing though. Come to think of it this group is pretty full of it, BS that is.

Count me in, I guess I am in charge of Tex Mex Dip and incidentals.

Sounds like a good 'O time! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom