Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On one of the other (unimportant) threads there is talk of BS this weekend. Anyone interested?

scubapolly:
On one of the other (unimportant) threads there is talk of BS this weekend. Anyone interested?

Get your 20 dollar bill ready..

scubapolly:

Hey ... are you calling my thread unimportant? I feel ... so .... minimized!

IndyScott:
Get your 20 dollar bill ready..

Yea, the price increase kinda stinks ... but what other options are there around here? Anyone?

Divin'Hoosier:

Minimized?

We just need to start planning ANOTHER Meet and Greet in the Fall :) . Maybe that thread will reach 50 some pages too.

Divin'Hoosier:

I wasn't calling your thread unimportant. just some one suggested unstickying this one and some one made the comment that all other threads were unimportant.

scubapolly:
I wasn't calling your thread unimportant. just some one suggested unstickying this one and some one made the comment that all other threads were unimportant.

Ahhh ... I sense some backpeddling. Sure, just explain it away. :wink:

Don't worry. I was just busting your chops.

Question, who had that bright little dive light that was used to point out the GLWC flag and what kind was it? My memory seems to have failed me and I want one :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Question, who had that bright little dive light that was used to point out the GLWC flag and what kind was it? My memory seems to have failed me and I want one :D
Ber :lilbunny:

That was Brent (compression nut) it was an LED, I want to say a PT, but not certain on that one.

Back
Top Bottom