Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pt's are on sale at my lds right now. they come with a free rubber hose for GLWC members.

pcarlson1911:
pt's are on sale at my lds right now. they come with a free rubber hose for GLWC members.

Hmmm, wonder if they would throw in a couple rubber bands :D

Ber Rabbit:
Hmmm, wonder if they would throw in a couple rubber bands :D

You beat me to it!

See you in the am! I'm getting ready to go load up.

Ken

I've never been to the meet and greet,but have dove at Gilboa a few times.Was there for the guiness record event and will be there again this year.
Hope to hear when the meet and greet takes place.Would love to be there for it.Anytime is good for me,so when ever it is count me in.

I've never been to the meet and greet,but have dove at Gilboa a few times.Was there for the guiness record event and will be there again this year.
Hope to hear when the meet and greet takes place.Would love to be there for it.Anytime is good for me,so when ever it is count me in.

Diver KH,

Look at the top of the GLWC forumn for a 'stickied' thread (meaning it will stay at the top of the forum until after the event) titled.. great-lakes-wrecking-crew-14th-semi-annual-meet-greet-april-23rd-25th.html

You will find all the details and fun there.

Hope to meet you in April.

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom