• Yes, I'm super excited to come.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, prior engagements.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you should go on my next San Carlos trip, and get me my Advanced, eh?

LOL....well, I could give you your EFR training for your rescue course...but I could only assist an instructor for your advanced training!!! :cool2:

LOL....well, I could give you your EFR training for your rescue course...but I could only assist an instructor for your advanced training!!! :cool2:

You're welcome to assist us anytime :eyebrow:

Just let me know!!! I would enjoy working with both of you for sure!!!

I will try and stop by on Friday. I don't know exactly what time I will be back to Phoenix so I can't commit but if I am able to catch an early flight I will be there. I would like to meet some more local divers.

I'll try and make it there if I can. I'm not sure just what part of the Phoenix Metro area I'll be working in that day. If nothing else its might be on my way back to Payson and I can stop on for a bit.

Stephen

Of course Skid, come on down. We'd love to meet you, and let anyone else in the diving community certified or not. Nice lil meet & greet to get to know everyone.

And remember if you're a divebuddy.com member, or are going to sign up, Greg will give you 100 reward points on your account.

Also, I will be raffling off $20 to Sport Chalet courtesy of AZScuba Group from ScubaBoard.com and $25.00 to guess who... El Mar Diving Center!

Sadly, we'll not be able to make it, though it sounds like a good time!

It is really great of you to put this together. I wish I could make it but will be up north elk hunting. Hopefully, there will be another event like this to get folks together in the near future.

I need to start diving again. Hopefully after these next few weeks my schedule will free up and I can start meeting you folks at Pleasant again. I would also like to get over to San Diego for a weekend of diving. Anybody interested? Bill, Josh. Did you guys ever make it over?

mg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom