• Yes, I'm super excited to come.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, prior engagements.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How long does everyone plan on sticking around? At this point my flight doesn't get in until 7:20 so I am guessing people will be gone by 8pm or so but perhaps I am wrong?

There is an earlier flight I may be able to catch depending on how busy my Friday goes and if I know people will still be there I will stop by.

It is really great of you to put this together. I wish I could make it but will be up north elk hunting. Hopefully, there will be another event like this to get folks together in the near future.

I need to start diving again. Hopefully after these next few weeks my schedule will free up and I can start meeting you folks at Pleasant again. I would also like to get over to San Diego for a weekend of diving. Anybody interested? Bill, Josh. Did you guys ever make it over?

mg

Mike!!

What's happening? Good to hear from you. We're still kicking a SD trip around. Porbably won't happen for me until after the first of the year. Looking forward to catching up with you at the lake sometime.

Steve.

Dang I picked a bad time to get back into the scuba thing..

Calle... I appreciate you going to all this hard work to get us all together....I have to go in to class earlier than what I thought and there is no way I can make it tonight!!! :(

The drive is to far to make it back in time for my class!!! I am going to miss meeting everyone!!!

Sorry I missed the meet-up. Wished I could've been there and hope to meet y'all at the next one...

Hey all,

It was a pleasure to meet you, in person. Had a fun time! Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Calle!

jcf

Beth and I had a great time at the "meet and greet" on Friday evening. Nice seeing some old dive buddies (i.e. Steve) and meeting some potential new ones. Special thanks to Calle for initiating and overseeing the event. She did a great job.

Regards, Bill

Hey guys, it was awesome meet ya'll. Cant wait to work on the next one. Ill get some dates in mind, and check the feedback.

Otherwise, Ill see ya'll at Vista Ppoint at 7am tomorrow.

Nancy and I would like to echo the same sentiments. Great to meet and greet!
Thanks again Calle.

Rob

It was great to meet everyone. Unfortunatly I couldn't make it to vista point today but want to make a trip in the next few weeks.

I still have yet to log a dive here in the state of AZ.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom