Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The poll results are in and we have a date and a place now.

Time to "sign up" and let us know who's coming and what you will be bringing. I'll try to keep the list updated in this post, if you see anything I miss PM me so I can fix it.

Let the planning begin!

Here's the list, I'll update it as y'all post it :D
crpntr133: camp stove, heater (if needed), power inverter (bring your own coffe pot or micro), ezup aka. the cabana with 4 walls. I also have a spare tent if someone needs one.
Has access to farm fresh eggs so is considering bringing breakfast.

IndyScott: (late Sat/Sun) "food"

1 T Submariner: Propane heater. Chilli? Smoked Beef Brisket?

diver paula:
o Tripod / kettle with mixings for soup
o Above would also work great if Submariner decided to go with chili
o Sugar, creamer, tea bags, hot chocolate mix (NOTE: I don't have a
large coffee maker)
o Tea kettle to heat water for tea / hot chocolate
o Insulated hot-pot for above
o Box o' sundries: Garbage bags, wipes, serving spoons, can opener,
matches, baggies, saran wrap, etc.
o If necessary - camp stove, etc.

Jchoby: something he can't drop :wink:

JTJ: (coming on Sunday) food

scubaaron2003: food and drink (is taking requests :D)

Betail: plan to be there with my camper so there should be room for a couple of people to take the bunk over the cab.
*portable stove and the normal camping stuff.

diverbrian: I'll have the apartment for Friday and Saturday nights. That will leave the full sized fridge in the apartment for people to leave things chilled that require it.
I'll also be bringing my lovely girlfiend who is currently asking what dishes would be appreciated (bisquits or muffins to go with chili/soup?).

Notso_Ken: Not sure yet what type food I'll bring . . . some burgers and fruit salad? I'll also have my heater in case it's cold out.

Barracuda2: I'll be coming in on Fri. morning with about 10-15 lbs. of Keilbasa, precooked and ready for the grill, and of course, horseradish.

skyking:Color me there at least for Saturday. I'll bring soda, some bottled water & munchies and and probably some real food.

Mitten Diver: I will plan on bringing food, drinks, cooler, grill, pop-up tent, canopy, heater, dive gear for sale, etc.

M. Bipartitus:
I think I will atleast be there for a day, possibly longer. I'll bring some bacon and other meats.

River Rat:
He said lobster tails and filet mignon but I have a feeling he's joking--LOL! Ber

rahuck:
Food

Ber :lilbunny:

I plan on being there but not for sure till the end of March.

If I make it I will have a camp stove, heater (if needed), power inverter (bring your own coffe pot or micro), ezup aka. the cabana with 4 walls. I also have a spare tent if someone needs one.
Not sure what food I will bring for all to enjoy.

Thanks for your work on getting this going Ber.

Will Bring some food. Need a little bit to think on it.

Scott

Sounds like a great time. My wife is going to Fla. I might make it there for Saturday.

Propane heater. Chilli? Smoked Beef Brisket?

More detail later.

Edit: Do we need to commit with reservations etc? Camping I am assuming by the description.

Camp if you want, hotel if you want. Isn't life wonderful?

1_T_Submariner:
Sounds like a great time. My wife is going to Fla. I might make it there for Saturday.

Propane heater. Chilli? Smoked Beef Brisket?

More detail later.

Edit: Do we need to commit with reservations etc? Camping I am assuming by the description.

If you are going to camp, no reservations are needed. There's tons of space, spots aren't officially marked from one another. Also, given the time of year, there will be space aplenty.

Gilboa does have a few options to rent housing on premises. If you want that you need to call and make reservations.

Paula

I will bring: o Tripod / kettle with mixings for soup
o Above would also work great if Submariner decided to go with chili
o Sugar, creamer, tea bags, hot chocolate mix (NOTE: I don't have a
large coffee maker)
o Tea kettle to heat water for tea / hot chocolate
o Insulated hot-pot for above
o Box o' sundries: Garbage bags, wipes, serving spoons, can opener,
matches, baggies, saran wrap, etc.
o If necessary - camp stove, etc.

Paula

I will try to make it that weekend. So far I am off Friday and Saturday. I don't know what I will be able to bring other then some food. All of my household stuff is in storage until our house sells in Kansas. What time are people going to arrive on Friday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom