Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kt_gobucks:
Now I have to wonder why he didn't take more precautions around the campfire. Was that a slip? :confused:

I am basically a very shy, quiet person, so it takes me a little while to come out of my shell. I'm sure that it was hard for you to tell.

Jchoby:
Best of luck on UR move down to NC!!!! Will U make it up for the fall M-n-G? It won't be the same without U!

Cheers

JC

Thanks! Probably not, but you never know.

You'll have to come to NC for some dives.

scubapolly:
You'll have to come to NC for some dives.

Does that mean we can stay in the other bedroom? I thought I heard that it wasn't being used?

Mitten Diver:
Does that mean we can stay in the other bedroom? I thought I heard that it wasn't being used?

You have to sleep in the garage, but the rest of our guests can stay in the spare bed room.

Barracuda2:
Thanks everyone for making my son Justin (skirt boy):D feel like part of the group as a newbie. I already knew you all would. He wants a return engagement at the next M & G in the fall. I told him the water would be much warmer then, so what's the date? It was great meeting new friends and seeing old friends

Brian, congrats on your new dive gear---a ball and chain:rofl3:

I noticed you left just as I got there. I can take a hint.

Too bad I had to miss it because of class. Looks like I missed a lot of excitement. here's always next year...

crpntr133:
Hmm, I thought of her as more of a SMB, BC or PFD. I wonder how much lift she has? :D

Poor guy can't even catch any slack on the board.

She is neither, thank you very much. I don't expect much slack here. That is why I have been known to give some of it back.

I had a great time as well. Hopefully, they can turn on the heater in the water before I visit again. :)

diverbrian:
I had a great time as well. Hopefully, they can turn on the heater in the water before I visit again. :)

The water was a little warmer around me.

I was using the p-valve.:eyebrow:

Just dont drink the water!!!!!:no

Back
Top Bottom