Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I dont think this is number 20 but the x's look cool in the thread I was going to do 30 with 3 X's but I figured it would have gotten censored.

So any way it has been suggested that we start a thread for the Spring Meet n Greet so here it is.

As you know Mitten Diver was elected president last year sometime as Are former President is In Love with a person now, not diving. I still keep waiting for that wedding Invite.
I believe that Mitten_diver and other board members discussed having the spring meet and greet the last weekend in April Of course this is always open for discussion I dont believe a poll should be set up as those thing never seem to work. People vote then they want to change their vote. So it is open for discussion. As of now.
As usual Bidding for space in the Bunk House is also starting now.

Hey Ted. Starting a Spring M&G thread ... great idea! I hope to be able to make it. So we're tentatively thinking Gilboa, April 25-27. Any counter proposals?

I've penciled in that weekend...

Hey Ted. Starting a Spring M&G thread ... great idea! I hope to be able to make it. So we're tentatively thinking Gilboa, April 25-27. Any counter proposals?

Good with me unless I contract a wedding----so far I'm clear.

I wonder if Mitten Diver is planning on any late Fri. night phone calls to you know who?

Are you kidding he will start now badgering too make sure you know who will be there.

Ain't lus---er--love great??

WHAT, only a XX rating? Pfft!!

To far out for me to make up my mind but I will try for that weekend.

So Mitten is in...what ever stage?? Was she at the lat M&G? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom