Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
O.K. Let's make it official!
Let's start the diving season off right and get a BIG group together
for some diving, eating and overall general fun at Falling Rock!!!

Sounds fun. Wish I could be there. Eat a burger for me. :D

If things change with the family stuff I will hightail my butt that way.

Chad

Me and my son will be there for sure. I'll be talking to my brother-inlaw this weekend and I'll ask if he wants to come. I'm also planning on going the morning of the 13th but I need to go out there and find out for sure when he's going to open up. I'll do that this week sometime and post back here and let everyone know. Memorial day weekend though is on for sure! :D

Count me in unless some surprise comes up. My better half will be out-of-town and the boys can hang at grandma's.

John - let me know when you plan to run by Joe's. Maybe we can get together and go? I'd like to get some info from him for my mapping project. (I'm even trying to create a 3-D version!)

K2

Now were talking, 3d map! So I should be able to dive a virtual quarry
this next winter? This is going to be a fun summer project!

LOL...this is getting weird fast.

Chris, save your money, buy the dry suit and dive. I remember somebody dumping cold water out of the cooler down the front if his wet suit.

Unless something freaky happens I will be there. Wet or dry I haven't decided but I am thinking dry.

It sounds great.... Let's set it up as our first KOMI gathering this year.

I can bring the fire-wood...

Chris, I don't think I can make the mermet trip this time.

crpntr133:
LOL...this is getting weird fast.

Chris, save your money, buy the dry suit and dive. I remember somebody dumping cold water out of the cooler down the front if his wet suit.

Unless something freaky happens I will be there. Wet or dry I haven't decided but I am thinking dry.

Are you saying I'm not wierd??? You are a troublemaker aren't you....Yes that cold
water did feel mighty fine in the Fla heat, I don't think I could have made it to the
water otherwise!!!

Hope you can make it, moneybags!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom