Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love DIR guys!! :wub: I think it's all the black!

Come to think of it, I love ALL you guys!!!

Land Locked:
I dive all black if you exclude my pearly white tanks!

I have a brand new all white tank!!
Faber steel 100

All RIGHT!!! Is she still virgin??

I'd change my avatar to a childhood photo, but I'd be confused
as dlndavid's long lost twin!! :D

Her name is Stella...and YES she is still a virgin...She hasn't had a valve in her yet and she's never been wet!! :wink:

OOO I want to buddy breath off of your new 100. I want a 120

Woody74:
Again, I ask...as many of the guys i dove with were DIR: Have YOU ever been talked down to, or have YOU ever had your gear criticized by a DIR diver?

Yes I have had some DIRs give me funy looks and roll there eyes at me and tell me that I need to buy some real equipment and quit play with the junk I have. I had a friend several years ago who was going for her Phd and when i asked her jokingly if she was going to make us call her dr. Val she said no and if someone has a swelled head then that is them and not their degree I guess it is the samething with anyone DIR included, If you are an A__HOLE then chances are you were one before that. I am not saying all DIR are A__ HOLES but there are some DIR's who are but there are also nonDIR's who have an A__ HOLE attitude. OK off my soapbox have a good one folks.

OK we have all said our peace. Lets drop the DIR issue.

Sounds like Stella is one big momma. But she would have to be wet for her to do me any good. Black or white I don't care but she has to be wet. :D
Do I have to name my steels when I get them?

Back
Top Bottom