Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormwarning:
Yeah, yeah I know. But remeber, at least withh the buddy system the dive ends when either diver calls it (even for air:wink: ).

Air smair, who needs it. If your going to call a dive simply because you are out of air.... LOL, Did you get your new tank yet??:mooner:

Look out Wally, Trever is shooting for trouble maker status!

So does this buddy system allow me to sneak your octo to conserve my air!

Hey I'm not trying to start trouble..I have logged 6 dives with Tammy... and I even considered giving her some of my precious air once. Her face turned blue but not from lack of air, the water temp was 42 degrees....brrrrr

Trever:
Air smair, who needs it. If your going to call a dive simply because you are out of air.... LOL, Did you get your new tank yet??:mooner:
I pick it up Fri. Along with filling my original (I might see if I can pick up some thicker gloves too). I'm working nights right now & sleeping during most of the day. Oh, how I can't wait until Fri. morning! I warned you at the beginning, I have a thing about cold water,:yuck: but at least I stuck it out for a while.

heck ya.. you were rocking last Saturday, I believe it was Gary that called the dive cause he was cold. LOL, I called a dive in May because I got cold, brrrr, shivering is a good reason to call a dive.

Trever:
Hey I'm not trying to start trouble..I have logged 6 dives with Tammy... and I even considered giving her some of my precious air once. Her face turned blue but not from lack of air, the water temp was 42 degrees....brrrrr

Just joking with you. :D

I had a rather long dive at Mermet in 46 degree water, I should have called it, I had
left my 5mil gloves at home, dove with 2mil. My hands were freezing and I had one
mondo headache, felt like I wasn't wearing my hood!
I did come off that dive with a blue tint! :11:

Land Locked:
Just joking with you. :D

I had a rather long dive at Mermet in 46 degree water, I should have called it, I had
left my 5mil gloves at home, dove with 2mil. My hands were freezing and I had one
mondo headache, felt like I wasn't wearing my hood!
I did come off that dive with a blue tint! :11:

That sounds about like I did. I had a 6.5 suit & 3mm gloves & hood (might as well not had it for all the good it did). I couldn't feel my hands as we came up. I'm looking at getting a little thicker gloves to see if that helps much. By the way Trever's a darn good buddy. He really looks out for me (which as a novice, I still need a bit).
Looks like I'll be getting there a little after 10:00am. I'm leaving O'boro at 6:00 & I forgot about the stupid time change. See ya tomorrow. Do you think all the rain we've had will mess up the vis for this weekend? (that would really suck! I want to see the beer thing).

I dreaming of a wet weekend, just like the ones I use to know. (to be sung like White Christmas) Well the hours just went up this week and will continue for most of next week. Then we get a bit of a break for a couple days and then back up they go. If I wasn't so gready I would pass it up and go diving.

The coldest dive I have ever done wet was 54 in my 6.5 semi dry with 5 hood and gloves. I was toasty. Now WT and I did our New Years eve dive and it was 45, but we did that one dry. But I wore wet gloves and it was getting a bit cold. WT had to cut the second dive short because his hands were cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom