Memorial Day Weekend Liveaboard Trip, San Clemente Island;

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Well, one of the divers from east of the Rockie who was going ran into a family conflict; if your teenage girl is going to be in a dance recital, you're not going diving.

don
Fine, rub it in!! :zap1: :zap1:

Hope you all have fun, wish (I mean Wish) that I was going.

Hello Don and to the group,

Thanks for the invite to join all of you aboard 'my favorite' boat, the Great Escape to 'my favorite' Island~ San Clemente. I will be heading down to Baja, Mexico to La Bufodora and La Bacana for a diving weekend, so sadly, I will not be able to join you.

The Great Escape is a wonderful boat. You will have a great time. If you haven't already, see if you can get into a state room. Otherwise, you will have a regular bunk.

You will enjoy the wonderful walls at San Clemente Island and the viz is usually spectacular of over 100'. Plentiful lobster, marine life, and the beauty of it all. I am actually going there on the 20th of March aboard the GE. This will be my 4th time going over to the island and each time, is something new and different. I always take my uw digital camera with me.

Have a great time!

Jan

Dandy Don,

The water is still cold under 60. Enjoy your trip.nother club out of San Diego has room on the Truth out of Santa Barbara that same time.

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom