Memorial Service for Royann Barnard (Sand and Sea Scuba, Dallas, TX)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
(Copied from an email I received from the Scubadillo e-mail list -- TM)
  • As most of you have heard Royann Bernard, wife of Herold Bernard unexpectedly passed away last week. Many of you knew them as owner and manager of Sand & Sea Scuba before they were closed due to a robbery. You may have known them as your dive master or instructors. They both have touched the lives of many in the Dallas dive community.

The memorial service for Royann will be held Friday, May 10th at the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints, 2700 Roundrock, Plano, TX 75023 (972-231-8355) at 1:00 PM.

There will also be a brief Mother's Day service for her on Sunday the 12th at Noon at Athens Scuba Park in Athens TX (www.athensscubapark.com).

At the request of many of you, we have obtained Harold's permission to publish his address and phone number so that those of you who wish to can contact him:

Mr. Harold Barnard
    3329 Ridgelake Lane
    Plano, Texas 75074
    972-423-1664

He enjoys hearing from all his friends.

My condolences to her family and friends.

The family and friends have my prayers.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom