Memorial: Three Divers Pass Away on the Spiegel Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech:
Rick,

I was trying to figure out what "may" have happened but not being familiar with penetration diving it's just amateur speculation.

I was wondering which scenario you think may have occurred?

Condolences to all.

Sy
You'll find the thread discussing this is here: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=182750

The Other Rick

Condolensces to the family, friends and fellow divers of these three. May their soles rest in peace in the great ocean in the heavens!

To the family and friends of the divers who passed.
I don't know all the information at this point, but I have had the pleasure to dive with Howard and Scott. Both are very good wreck divers, certainly well versed in deep penetrations, who have dove the Doria, Carolina and others.....I know not what presipitated this event.....but the diving community has lost a real good diver and a good man with the loss of Scott. Scott and Howard were best friends and I'm sure Howard is taking the loss very bad.
My thoughts are with them all

A real tragedy. My prayers go out to the family and friends of these three divers, and especailly to the fourth diver who survived.

God Bless!
Fuzzy

FuzzyMelton:
A real tragedy. My prayers go out to the family and friends of these three divers, and especailly to the fourth diver who survived.

God Bless!
Fuzzy

Yes... It is important to remember the lone survivor, as well as the boat crew. Thank you. Condolences and wishes for swift healing to them, as well.

My heart goes out to the grieving families. I too am grieving the loss of a great diver... and soul mate! So I truly am feeling your pain. But Matt has come and comforted me several times since he has been gone. So keep your eyes and ears open... yes they are around when you need them.
Mardie

My condolences to the family and friends of those that are gone!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom