Men's 3mm XL Henderson Thermoprene Freedive Two-Piece Wetsuit 3mm Size XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RustyFalcon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hiya:

I have a Men's 3mm Size XL Henderson Freedive Camouflage Thermoprene Two-Piece Wetsuit for sale. I've lost a bunch of weight and can't use this. Bonus, the top has NEVER been used, and still has the tags on it. Farmer john was used for about six dives in 2014 mixed fresh and salt, but always cleaned after use and stored dry.

Looks like this one: thumb.jpg

More information from the Henderson website here: Men

Per the Henderson sizing charts at Size Chart | Special Fit Information this will fit CHEST 42-44, WAIST 37-39, WEIGHT 199-210, HEIGHT 5'11"-6'1". Honestly, I'm 5'9" and wore it fine, had to fit my chest and waist mainly.

Asking $120 US plus actual USPS or UPS shipping to your location for both pieces. Paypal is preferred!

Now's your chance to stand out from the black-neoprene wearing crowd... you know you wanna.... :)

Not sure if the pictures are showing up or not. Google should be able to find some good images if they are not.

Also taking offers on this.... really too nice to sit on the shelf.... reasonable offers will be entertained!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom