Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisherdvm:
I should get better support under my wetsuit. I got my wee wee banged up pretty well under my henderson hyperstretch.... Ouch, ouch, ouch.... It was very, very, very uncomfortable for the whole dive!!!

That is such a nutty thing to say....

RoyN:
You should use a dive skin suit where all you need to wear is an underwear under the dive skin. Also it helps you get in and out of the wetsuit more easy too.
so does vaseline, olive oil and 'personal lubricant'

allenwrench:
My bulky trunks bunch up under my wetsuit. Bikinis offer a smoother fit. Where can I buy some dive appropriate bikinis with a nice colorful pattern?

Thanks

I wear Under Armor and it never bunches up. Other people mentioned that WalMart has a general version of Under Armor that cost less.

Speedo also makes something similar call Jammers that people have discussed here on ScubaBoard.

I would definitely prefer either if the items I mentioned to a bikini or a typical Speedo bathing suit.

Peter_C:
There are non! Use a towel and go naked. No one wants to see a guy in a bikini :11:
My daughters couldn't agree more, at least about the bikini part. I threaten 'em that if they don't follow my rules, then out comes the speedo for the 4th July picnic!:D They're still trying to get me to stop wearing my UDTs, but that'll never happen as long as I can still fit in them.:mooner: BTW, Speedo makes a good pair of long swimmer's shorts that might work well under a wetsuit, I've been eying 'em for my lap swims as well as for dive undies.

Depending on the dive resort and on if there is a long boat ride, I almost always dive commando...

Diver Dennis:
Depending on the dive resort and on if there is a long boat ride, I almost always dive commando...
What does the boat ride have to do with what you wear or don't wear under your wetsuit :confused: For my sake, I'm going to assume you wear a wetsuit :D

I would, as a female, strongly advise against the old "banana hammock". I don't think the string waist would provide much staying power when in competition with the suction of a wetsuit. Plus they are really not that attactive, "manhood" all hanging out like that.

On a side note - I did a liveaboard in the Channel Islands for the New Year. Awesome experience but one of the men in the bunk right next to me wore the speedo. It was, almost infallibly, the first thing that I saw each morning when I got up. Not pleasant.

sarita75:
I would, as a female, strongly advise against the old "banana hammock". I don't think the string waist would provide much staying power when in competition with the suction of a wetsuit. Plus they are really not that attactive, "manhood" all hanging out like that.

On a side note - I did a liveaboard in the Channel Islands for the New Year. Awesome experience but one of the men in the bunk right next to me wore the speedo. It was, almost infallibly, the first thing that I saw each morning when I got up. Not pleasant.

Hahaha! :rofl3: That paints an "all to vivid" mental pic!

I spent 10 years working at a firehouse... with co-ed bunk rooms... middle of the night runs... and need I say more? LOL :rofl3: :rofl3: There are some images that NEVER go away! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom