Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I came up in the fitness age, hiking, outdoors, swimming, diving, competition swimming and triathlons. Now people are into Nintendo, computers, IPods and other stuff. Is the human body really so grotesque or is it just that the X and Y generation has their Xs and Ys mixed up and maybe also could cut back on a few Big Macs.

Function should be primary and form should be secondary in most all things. I watch often in amazement as bloated younger men in swimming bloomers that harken back to the 19th century waddle and waffle their bloated burger bellies through the water, watching it is exhausting. I hate to say it but some of you folks are homophobic and insecure. Once upon a time people worried for food to get themselves through the day--that is something to worry over, seeing a fat guy in a Speedo is not. Oh, and BTW, I really am tired of women with the tatoos on their rearends. I would prefer a fat guy in a Speedo over another butt tatoo in my face, thank you. N

Nemrod:
I would prefer a fat guy in a Speedo over another butt tatoo in my face, thank you. N

say it isn't so, Joe!

If I was truly DIR I'd dive Scottish style: ay, nayked as a jay bird, just as God made me!

But in reality I wear a loose fitting garment that is easy to do a deck change in.

No way I'm getting into a speedo. Has anyone seen the new "lo-rider" line of men's bikinis?

edit:
H2Andy has just the right touch. Nicely done!

I like to take pictures of roadkill, old lawnmowers and other assorted junk and tractors. Perhaps someday I will make a coffee table book from them. I might now add a new catagory, fat guys in speedos and butt tatoos on women. I think the two go well together and would be a great success and , oh, Andy, I don't know Joe but otherwise you got it . N

a-borat2.jpg

Personally, I like to wear a thong, with a hot pink leopard print under my wetsuit. I can email pics to anyone who wants em….

If your fat send me one so I can put it in my new collection of fat guys in speedos and fat women with butt tatoos. My wife really gets a kick out of them and we have a good laugh. They make great greeting cards also.

Oh, I got a funny story, we pulled up to the fuel dock and this woman in a thong with a butt tatoos was the fuel girl I guess, Mac, my dog always had this habit of sticking his nose you know where. Well, she jumped in the boat to assist my fueling efforts and of course Mac stuck his nose you know where, she squeeled like a pig but Mac thought it all in a good days fun, poor thing, he passed on over Christmas, I miss him. N

Nemrod:
I came up in the fitness age, hiking, outdoors, swimming, diving, competition swimming and triathlons. Now people are into Nintendo, computers, IPods and other stuff. Is the human body really so grotesque or is it just that the X and Y generation has their Xs and Ys mixed up and maybe also could cut back on a few Big Macs.

Function should be primary and form should be secondary in most all things. * * * Oh, and BTW, I really am tired of women with the tatoos on their rearends. I would prefer a fat guy in a Speedo over another butt tatoo in my face, thank you. N

CRAP - guess we can't dive together ever Nemrod. My entire backside is just one big pictoral tattoo - including koy. :eyebrow: Just kidding.

As for the function v. form - I think that there has to be a happy medium. I have seen guys that were very good looking in their speedos. But they were those guys that grew up in the "fitness age, hiking, outdoors, swimming, diving, competition swimming and triathlons." I have also been "fortunate" to witness men that tested the elasticity of the suit (in Hungry and all over Europe). There are just somethings that scream "too much information" - despite their functionality. To those things, I cringe.

PS: It might have something to do with the hair factor and men. We women tend to be a bit more hairless and "tidy" .... please refer to the Borat photo.

Nemrod:
... Is the human body really so grotesque ...

I find it a real hassle to wear a swimsuit inside my wetsuit, for the only reason that I can change in public. And not even out in front of everybody, but usually over in a corner behind something. But I don't feel comfortable exposing myself for even a few seconds around here because people are so hung up about it. I've been to a few other places in the world, and it was a real relief to be able to relax about this. Once again, nobody was parading around, but if someone is seen changing into their swimsuit at the beach nobody thinks anything of it. Actually, of course, you could say that I'm the one who's hung up about it. But if I could feel relaxed, I would never wear anything inside my wetsuit.

It's koi, sarita, geez!

I wear a swimsuit just for ease of changing. I don't much feel like dropping my wetsuit in the middle of Alki beach. And given that it's a 7mil wetsuit, I'd very much like to take it off before driving home. If I need to change into clothes after taking off my wetsuit, the swimsuit drops/allows faster changing time than peeling off my thick wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom