Men's Wedding Ring Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be nice if she was posting on this thread so we could congratulate her in person.
She's been notified. :wink:

No doubt, and after several weeks of rough weather.
She's a fabulous u/w photographer, so she was probably looking for teeny tiny stuff to shoot and spotted it. At least that's my guess. Truly amazing, a needle in a haystack chance of finding it. The ring owner must be ecstatic.

Needle in a haystack - cool!

I love a happy ending..."and they lived happily everafter."

Rare for many wedding rings these days. Found wedding rings tend to be throw-aways these days (having thrown one myself into the deep Pacific Ocean...)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks to Missy A...my husbands wedding was found last weekend. Some of you may know me as Donna M., Chip's Realtor. My husband, Mark S was snorkeling off our friends boat 4 weeks ago. His ring slid right off and dropped to the ocean floor in 35' of water. No scuba tanks in sight. Fellow diver Missy was out last weekend and was just swimming above the reef when she spotted the shiny ring. A friend advised her to go on ScubaBoard to possibly find the owner. Long shot right!!! There was Chip's posting. We met Missy this Wednesday ... Thanks Missy for all your honesty, integrity and ability to track us down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom