Mermaid Divers Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luckyfishrag

Reaction score
Has anyone been diving with Mermaid Divers? I am considering them when I go on my cruise. Thanks for the help!
Lucky

try a search on these guys. There have been less than glowing reports in the past. Nothing I can confirm buty others may be able to. It was enough for me to avoid them.

I went with Dive Aruba and had a great time. You'll find alot of good reports about him with a search too.

If you need anything else specific let me know

mark

bridgediver:
try a search on these guys. There have been less than glowing reports in the past. Nothing I can confirm buty others may be able to. It was enough for me to avoid them.

I went with Dive Aruba and had a great time. You'll find alot of good reports about him with a search too.

If you need anything else specific let me know

mark

You are the not the first to tell me that - I have e-mailed Dive Aruba and hope that I can hook up with them. What was the diving like? Where did Dive Aruba take you? Do you recommend any activites for after our dive? We are coming in on a cruise, but we will be there from 8 am- 1 am so it is a nice long stop. We shold have time to dive and also take a look around.
Thank you,
Kristin

Luckyfishrag:
You are the not the first to tell me that - I have e-mailed Dive Aruba and hope that I can hook up with them. What was the diving like? Where did Dive Aruba take you? Do you recommend any activites for after our dive? We are coming in on a cruise, but we will be there from 8 am- 1 am so it is a nice long stop. We shold have time to dive and also take a look around.
Thank you,
Kristin

We found a local guy with a van right at the pier who took us on an island tour. Went practically all the way around the island (its not very big) and priced very cheap. Only drawback, you have to wait for these guys to fill their vans. Much cheaper than any shipboard excursion.

Mona

Back
Top Bottom