Mighty O in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will second that. I want to go too. Ohhhh and well you know end of August I might be at the hospital with the lil girl commin':D:D:D

I thought she wasn't due until the middle of September? :confused: That would be sweet if she popped while I was home on leave. LOL. I guess they have a whole thread dedicated to that subject so I'll quit hijacking this one.

I thought she wasn't due until the middle of September? :confused: That would be sweet if she popped while I was home on leave. LOL. I guess they have a whole thread dedicated to that subject so I'll quit hijacking this one.
[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

Quit hijacking my thread dammit. I'm just kidding. I learned a long time ago that babies take over everything.:wink:

I found rooms in Pensecola for $60 a night. Split between 2 guys and the cost f the dive it looks like it will be $210 plus food and gas split for car pooling.

GRD, what charter did you settle on? Will they let you do "technical" diving? What hotel are you staying at?

Dave.

GRD, what charter did you settle on? Will they let you do "technical" diving? What hotel are you staying at?

Dave.

MBT Divers - MBT Divers Dive shop Pensacola, FL

About the Ship

Near the bottom of the page:

- On regular recreational trips, Tech certified divers are permitted to conduct one longer deco dive instead of 2 non-deco dives (equipment limitations apply).

Michael

Do you want to come up there on the trip Narc? Mwhities is bringing down a couple of divers with him and Polar Bear Ben is coming along so we have one spot left. Scoobahdood said he wanted to go but I have not heard back from him.
All right. I just talked to MBT and they are saving our spots. We have to call them within the next day or two and pay them. They will only hold the boat for a couple of days without payment. When you call give them my name ( Ken Mejean ) and tell them you are part of the Scuba Board Group. That way they will know who you are with.
As ar as rooms go..... They Suburban Lodge is next door to MBT and they will do rooms for $80 a night for up to 4 people. They are a little more than some of the other places but they are much closer. They have availability and will hold the rooms for us as well so let me know for sure if you want to stay there or find some place else and call MBT and get your spot booked. If we don't book the spots they will put another group in our spot without notifying us.

Oh Yeah Narc. Tech diving is fine as long as we give them a heads up that you are going to be doing it.

I wouldn't know for sure for a few days yet so don't hold anything for me (thanks for asking though). If it turns out I can and a spot is still open I'll PM you. If I don't make this one, I'll catch the "O" on another trip.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom