Mighty O in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought she wasn't due until the middle of September? :confused: That would be sweet if she popped while I was home on leave. LOL. I guess they have a whole thread dedicated to that subject so I'll quit hijacking this one.

Yea, I was just saying if she decides to come early.

Hey GRD, I'm a little low on fundage right now. I just got back from my dive vacation a week ago. I still would like to go but can't rignt now plus I'm having some back issues. So, right now is not good for booking a dive trip so far in advance.

Maybe in a few weeks things will start looking and feeling better.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Hey GRD, I'm a little low on fundage right now. I just got back from my dive vacation a week ago. I still would like to go but can't rignt now plus I'm having some back issues. So, right now is not good for booking a dive trip so far in advance.

Maybe in a few weeks things will start looking and feeling better.

I understand Bro. We have 5 spots booked so we have the boat. The last spot will go to whoever gets there first I guess. If it help you though you can always back out as long as you do it at least 48 hours before the dive. I am also only booking one room. There should be enough space for 3 guys to crash in one room and the other 3 are coming down together from Mississippi so they can take care of their own. That will cut the cost down as well as only taking one vehicle. Believe me you are not the only one trying to conserve the funds. I'm doing everything I can to make this a cheap trip.

All right here is yet another update. We are back down to only having 2 spots booked. The guys from Mississippi are not going to make it so we need more divers. If any of you guys have any interest in this let me know. Polar Bear Ben and I are going no matter who else decides to attend but it would be great to take along some others for the trip. The dates are the same and there is the possibilty of a fresh water dive on Sunday before heading home if we can find something good along the way.

Hey Y'all. I got a little bit of an update. I got a PM from a boat operator that has a 6 pack boat. I am going to get with him this weekend and see what availability he has and prices. Are there any dates that don't work for you guys? I am thinking the weekend of the 23rd but I still have to check my schedule to be certain.
So far we got
Scoobahdood
Johnny Bravo
Me
and Chugger is a maybe.
Anyone else?
Please don't count me out GRD.

May be able to go, PM sent

Glad to see interest in my home town...it's an awesome dive.

Just wanted to recommend my good friend Captain Dave and his boat the "Y Knot". Its one of the fastest around for getting you to and from the site. it's a six person dive boat which makes it a little more expensive than some of the others that herd you out to the site with a huge group but its worth it since it makes for a more personal experience. There is always a dive master on board the vessel...well check his site out for yourself...

Pensacola SCUBA Diving Charter Boat Dive the USS Oriskany Spearfishing Artificial Reef

just that i'd add in a suggestion but there are some great captains around here and some fly by nighters!!

have fun!!

Glad to see interest in my home town...it's an awesome dive.

Just wanted to recommend my good friend Captain Dave and his boat the "Y Knot". Its one of the fastest around for getting you to and from the site. it's a six person dive boat which makes it a little more expensive than some of the others that herd you out to the site with a huge group but its worth it since it makes for a more personal experience. There is always a dive master on board the vessel...well check his site out for yourself...

just that i'd add in a suggestion but there are some great captains around here and some fly by nighters!!

have fun!!

Kind of an interesting post. Not sure who you'd call a "fly by nighter", are you basing this accusation on personal experience or just trying to fling mud?

Ben you and I are locked in. If anyone else can make it that is great but if not we are still going. :D

GRD,
I wish I could make it, but wow I guess I need to start saving a bit of the green stuff. However I am thinking that your best half, Miss"D" and I can try to hook up for a boat dive some time soon. It is getting close to go time (28 weeks).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom