Military Discounts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, just want to help find a buddy for Karen, she is an active military personnel and we are trying to find a female diver to share cabin with her. she booked a trip to raja ampat with liveaboard 12 days cruise. trip date is 2-13 April 2012, around easter hols. if anyone interested just pm me

San Diego Area, Ocean Enterprises gives 10% (sometimes more) and Sports Chalet gives 10%. New purchases only, not on rentals. Backscatter also gave me a $50 discount on my camera setup. $50 off $2700 may not sound like much but I'm not complaining! Plus those guys do good work and stand behind their product.

Old thread, but..........we are located in the UAE (Fujairah) and give 10% discount......

GoPro gave me a whopping 40% military discount. I paid about $202 for a Helmet Hero HD and a spare battery.

how did you get 40%off go pro?? im also military and they say they do not do discount??

Many thanks- as obviously as discount like that would make a difference to which one i purchased!

how did you get 40%off go pro?? im also military and they say they do not do discount??

Many thanks- as obviously as discount like that would make a difference to which one i purchased!

iisaroe,

Did you get an answer? Thanks.

That single post was iisaro's first and last time on SB.

for those looking for military discounts on equipment onlinescuba.com offers a 15% discount off all for military. just log-in through military exchange and look up online scuba as a vendor. Once you do this once and create account they apply 15% off to all future purchases.

Back
Top Bottom