Millbrook on Sunday April 8th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjpatrum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone interested in popping out to Millbrook for a couple dips on Sunday? I have some regs I need to test out and a BC I'd like to float and I haven't been wet (except in a pool) for a while.

I will be there on Saturday taking a class, but unfortunately, I will be busy on Sunday. However, I do plan on going to Millbrook on other weekends. PM me if you need a buddy at other times.

I'd be interested on any other weekend (going to Pittsburgh this weekend for Easter). I have yet to dive @ Millbrook. All my local diving has been at Lake Rawlings (no-so local) and the quarry in Fredricksburg.

I want to try out a new pony bottle setup too. :D

Steve

fjpatrum, Melissa_L, I am going to be at Millbrook on Sunday mid-morning with a couple other people. PM me for contact info if you need a dive buddy, I am always looking for people to dive with.

i thought milbrook's vis wasn't very good anymore because of the clearcutting verizon did?

I dove Millbrook this past Sunday and the visibility was 10-15ft. Bottom temperature was around 50F according to my computer.

Wow, Melissa_L & SJR, sorry I missed your posts. ScooterTDI and I made it out for a short dive on Sunday. Unfortunately, our second dive was called because my gear for the second dive wasn't doing what I wanted and the vis was only about 6 feet. Turned out to be a good decision because I ended up with some nasty congestion this week that may have caused some more issues on the second dive. ScooterTDI was a great buddy and hopefully he wasn't too disappointed with my buddy skills.

Temp on my computer showed 44 at 60 feet and about 48 above the thermocline.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom