Million Pairs of Force Fins.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Susanne always tell's people " Do not listen to Bob when it comes to numbers" so I am going to let my partner tell you." I haven't counted the number of pairs sold in many years, since we hit the first million pair out the door. Tally $$$ in and out instead, for obvious reasons, but in 1999 I tallied number of Force Fins sold as part of a report for a Japanese distributor who was curious about return rate. At that time more than a million had been shipped with less than .02% return rate, notwithstanding the money back guarantee we have offered since we founded our force finstitution in 1985. So you now have it from the BOSS. We do make the finest fins in the World, and so life goes on...Thanks, Bob and Susanne

Attachments

• ff-8.jpg
    ff-8.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 121
  • ff-8.jpg
    ff-8.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 115
Is not only about the one Million force fins ...
I think of the time involved in the fusion process of multiple layers of hot polyurethane and cooling time , and hand shape for each fin .
Which I believe is a slow process since I remember when l saw a video of the multiple fabrication steps .
One million fins + many years of production an effort = an excellent product , which is not only outstanding in performance but proven to be so heavy duty and will last many years to come ...
Think about the memory capacity of the material in a force fin product , always comes back to the original shape . They just still make them like they use too

Back
Top Bottom