Mini Safari (Ras Mohamed / Dunraven / Thistlegorm / Tiran)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Sea Shadow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A friend of mine is running a mini safari out of Sharm El Sheikh on Eid vacation. The boat (fully air conditioned) will sail on September 21st at 7:00 AM and will be back on September 24th at 7:30 AM.

The itinerary is Ras Mohamed / Dunraven / Thistlegorm / Tiran (including backside of Jackson reef for Hammerhead sharks, as they're still there).

The price is 2,325 LE including full board accommodation in double cabins (3 meals per day, mineral water, soft drinks, snacks, tea, and coffee), guiding (3 to 4 dives per day including night dives), all permissions and harbor fees, Ras Mohamed National Park fees, 12 liters air tanks, weights, and weight belts. Excluding is transportation from / to Cairo and gear rental. For non Egyptians, please add 25 LE to make up for Ras Mohamed National Park fees.

My friend is a PADI instructor and has no problem doing an Advanced Open Water course or a Nitrox course on-board.

For reservation, call me at 011-255-4533 or drop me a line. Boat sailing is confirmed and there're some seats available so in case anybody is interested, please hurry up.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom