Mini season takes its toll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know what I thought when I read the article?
I thought they had a tank weighted at the bottom and would dive down get a breath of air, to stay down longer. Awwwww the clueless :wink:

You know what I thought when I read the article?
I thought they had a tank weighted at the bottom and would dive down get a breath of air, to stay down longer. Awwwww the clueless :wink:

here's you sign

I am for a Florida Boaters License I honestly do not know why we do not already have one. It is a source of $$$ for the state and would at least prove the nut behind the wheel at least faked it once to get the license.

I predicted three deaths in two days of mini season. I tried to get a bet going but no one would touch it even at 1:1 odds.

FWC is a very neat badge they can get you for anything from catching short losters, boating citations, felony mopery, or even failing to stop for that stop sign in front of your house.

Deputies can also cite you for all of those things, BUT the problem comes when the pen hits the paper. I'd have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER of how to write someone for not having a life jacket?!?!

You could have a bucket full of the internationally protected english starling sturegeon fish.. but I dunno what it looks like....

FWC knows and they got the forms and they LOVE to write and arrest. THE absolute WORST thing you can do is tell a FWC officer... but I thought you are a game warden YOU can NOT write me for ________ oh man..... here comes the ProctoScope.

THey are out in force as much as possible during the Mini-Season Mania. I ran into a MAJOR and a CAPTAIN in a 1980's model patrol car working out in the sun at a Local boat ramp with thier loster checker, a ticket book and a pen. I am sure it took BOTH of them to remember HOW to write a citation but they were out from behind their desk and walking the beat. I made a comment and they replied... FOr the next two days if you are SWORN you get a ticket book wear a gun and get out here.

With people tying up to diver flags thinking it is a mourning ball, three deaths, countless near misses and all the SHENNIGANS that goes on I can live with being stopped five times and checked by the man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom