Mini tissues graph on Teric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JaminBrown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi @Shearwater,

I noticed that the Peregine and Perdix have a neat little vertical mini tissues graph as part of the NDL section of the screen. Can you share the reason the Teric doesn't have this? Is it just a lack of screen real estate? It seems like there'd be enough room to squeeze it in.

Obviously, I could configure the info row to have the full tissues graph, but if there's an option to add another piece of information, I'm all for it.

Thanks!

Hi @Shearwater,

I noticed that the Peregine and Perdix have a neat little vertical mini tissues graph as part of the NDL section of the screen. Can you share the reason the Teric doesn't have this? Is it just a lack of screen real estate? It seems like there'd be enough room to squeeze it in.

Obviously, I could configure the info row to have the full tissues graph, but if there's an option to add another piece of information, I'm all for it.

Thanks!

Likely due to screen real estate. It might fit if you only run one center row and then the top and bottom are extra large, but with two middle rows the nitrogen loading graph is taller than any single one of boxes, so you'd have to shrink it so far it would be pointless. The curved dispaly really hurts total usable screen real estate. The top and bottom at dead center being the tallest but that would be really disruptive to the overall display to display just some gee-wiz information.

Shearwater got asked this when the Teric came out and they answered here, Teric nitrogen loading

You can get it by scrolling in dive mode.

I think OP is talking about the nitrogen loading bar which is not present on the Teric but is on the Perdix in Nitrox recreational mode. I just double checked the Teric user manual and they don't mention it but is explicitly mentioned in the Perdix and Peregrine manuals. Which is a separate display from tissue loading graph.

Othe
I think OP is talking about the nitrogen loading bar which is not present on the Teric but is on the Perdix in Nitrox recreational mode. I just double checked the Teric user manual and they don't mention it but is explicitly mentioned in the Perdix and Peregrine manuals. Which is a separate display from tissue loading graph.
Other than the tissues graph? I don’t even remember that on the perdix.

This, exactly. It shows up to the right of the NDL title & number, a small vertical graph.

Peregrine_Front_Single-Gas-AIR.jpg

The "N2" graph on the right.

Back
Top Bottom