Mini wide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Had a look at the new Mini wide, looks great and I would have bought one on the spot except I noticed there is nowhere to attach a lanyard? can you tell me why there is no attachment point? Seems like an oversight? Any chance of changing the end cap so a lanyard can be attached? Cheers

OOPS!!! Our goof!! There was a production oversight on the first batch and a lanyard was not included. We do have a lanyard and clip available to correct this. All new production will include a lanyard.

OOPS!!! Our goof!! There was a production oversight on the first batch and a lanyard was not included. We do have a lanyard and clip available to correct this. All new production will include a lanyard.

Do you know when these new Mini's will make it through the distribution channels?

Can you please explain what the "clip" is/looks like? there is no picture on your website. Is it not a hole as with the other Intovas?

Old thread, but this is what it looks like. It's basically like a spring clip that fits into the grooves. I was a little skeptical when I first saw it but it seems pretty secure. I'm sure you could break it if you wanted to but that's anything.

img20100816145746.jpg

It comes in different colours, including black. (I chose hot pink :wink:

Back
Top Bottom