Minimalistic Underwater Photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just from a web developer standpoint, why do the entire site in Flash when everything on it could be done in HTML/CSS/JS? You're preventing people who use iOS and those of us who block Flash for security and performance reasons from being able to see your great pictures.

The pictures are great, by the way :)

It's actually the only option offered by the domain provider (Free Website Builder - Moonfruit - Total website design control). Not being into web development at all, it was a quick & easy way to set up a site.

The site actually works on iOS, not very well optimized though :)

Happy you like the photos and thanks for the feedback, feel free to share the page !

H.

Very good pix, love the darkness, and strong colour contrasts. What editing software do you use? (photoshop/lightroom/aperature)

Hey thx. I like the minimalistic approach as I believe it makes it much more accessible to a wider audience.
I normally start with Lightroom & only use PS if I need more precise editing.

Excellent photos! I love the simple silhouetted ones...... although my fav is actually the bright colourful jelly :) Where were they taken?

Very nice, that jelly pic really is great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's actually the only option offered by the domain provider (Free Website Builder - Moonfruit - Total website design control). Not being into web development at all, it was a quick & easy way to set up a site.

The site actually works on iOS, not very well optimized though :)

Happy you like the photos and thanks for the feedback, feel free to share the page !

H.

Set up a wordpress site. It's super easy and free.
You can make the images look better with a $30 template form themeforest.com

Konalu Studio

Those are beautiful photographs. But as a viewer, I find it really annoying when I can't set the site up to go from one full-sized photograph to another, whether it's as a slideshow or manually. After a few times of opening a photo and then having to close it to go to the next, I'm impatient and go do something else.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom