• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Misinformation vintage scuba videos from Canada. lol

Discussion in 'Vintage Equipment Diving' started by Mike Lev, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Zef

Zef Divemaster

Since your space bar key is obviously not broken given the spaces between words, can you please at least conform to modern punctuation standards and put a space after a period? It would go along way in making your rants easier to read.

After reading through all the posts in this thread thus far, I can't, for the life of me, figure out what is so important about the veracity of the claims that you have called out Alec Pierce for and have come across so vehemently about against others. No one stands to gain anything by the truth or falsehood of what has been stated. What is the big deal about all this? Even if you are 100% correct, do you realize that you have painted yourself as an angry arsehole?

-Z

descend, HKGuns, drk5036 and 2 others like this.
  2. tursiops

tursiops Marine Scientist and Master Instructor ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    And maybe correct the title of the thread, too. :)

HKGuns likes this.
  3. Mike Lev

Mike Lev Barracuda

I might be an a hole.But not angry.Guess people are really bored inside these days.I can handle the haters.

AfterDark likes this.
  4. AfterDark

AfterDark Solo Diver

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Cahill then founded and served as the president of New England Divers, Inc., headquartered in Beverly, MA which became the nation's first and largest chain of commercial scuba diving stores and training centers. Cahill expanded New England Divers' operations to locations throughout the United States.[3][5][6]

How is the OP wrong? New England Diver Beverly, MA had a killer refrigerated air air station they could fill a tank in 2 minutes and it wouldn't even be warm! I've never seen anything like it since.