Missing post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are no deleted posts by you or anyone else in that thread so I think something must have gone wrong when you tried to post it, or inadvertantly you posted to another thread?

The thread was originally in the OFWF forum and on the 22 or 23rd I posted details on two dives on PEI last summer, along with the info that Northumberland Strait freezes side to side in the winter. Today I see the thread moved to the Eastern Canada forum and my post and if I recall at least one other are gone.

Yes - it was moved on the 23rd with a redirect left in OFWF. However there is really no record of any deleted posts. We can see that clearly normally. All I can say is that maybe some kind of error occured moving the thread and it lost a couple of posts - I'm guessing here as I'm not really sure how that could happen. One thing I do know is that your post was not removed deliberately (or any others), and noone did anything wrong to the best of my knowledge. It looks like some kind of computer glitch, and if that is the case then I apologise. Would you mind reposting whatever it was?
By the way - I also checked your posting history and I can't see it there either.

Will repost when I get a moment. It was a fairly long post and I'm about to settle for the night. Glitches happen, just had me concerned that it was deleted, in light of other events. Nuff said, thanks for looking into it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom