For Sale MK10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halocline

Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_0860.jpg
I have a late model SPEC MK10 that I just rebuilt I'd like to sell. I installed a new (used but in excellent condition) piston, new SP seat, viton o-rings. $75 plus actual shipping. I bought this reg for the DIN kit that came with it, I already have several other MK10s.

I installed a trim boot (drilled to match the ambient chamber holes) in the SPEC groove, but I'm happy to pack the ambient chamber with Tribolube and replace the drilled boot with a new SPEC boot for an additional $15. This would provide environmental sealing for cold water use.

Last edited:
Updated with price drop. I put a good amount of time into making sure this regulator is working perfectly. It leaked badly through the ambient chamber when I got it.

I also have a couple of 2nd stages I could pair with this if someone really wants a complete set. I have a G250 that's a bit scratched up but otherwise in excellent shape, and a G200B in really good shape, and a few R190s. PM me if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom