MK17Evo with G250?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canis777

New
Reaction score
Most of the time I'm diving in cold water with two independent first and second stages.

Recently I bought a MK17Evo+G260 and a MK17Evo+R195 (christmas special offer). My old configuration was MK10+G250 and a MK5+R109, which was working very well, without problems in the past 25+ years, I serviced them every year.

Can I use the old G250 together with one of the new MK17Evo, or is there some kind of technical restriction? Even though the G250 is quite old I believe it is still "better" than the R195 Octopus.

Many thanks

You can mix and match all you want. You might have to have the g250 tuned if you have a free flow issue as the iP between the mk17 and mk10 might be different. I run the same configuration, mk17 and a g250 for my stages.

You can mix and match all you want. You might have to have the g250 tuned if you have a free flow issue as the iP between the mk17 and mk10 might be different. I run the same configuration, mk17 and a g250 for my stages.

Ok, thank you very much for your anwser. I will try it.

Back
Top Bottom