MK21 Service Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnulab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the service guide for ScubaPro MK21? I'm not sure of the torque of the 2 screws holding the bottom section and the main body.

Thank you
Henry

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the service guide for ScubaPro MK21? I'm not sure of the torque of the 2 screws holding the bottom section and the main body.

Thank you
Henry
The two screws that hold the cap to the body have a torque value of 5 N m or 44 IN LB.

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
Do you happen to have a copy of the service manual or the schematics?

A wonderful resource, vintagedoublehose.com has MK21 files. Scroll down the bottom and enter the manuals and catalogs section to find what you need.

A wonderful resource, vintagedoublehose.com has MK21 files. Scroll down the bottom and enter the manuals and catalogs section to find what you need.

Excellent repository of resources made available, Thank you for the heads up.

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
Do you happen to have a copy of the service manual or the schematics?
The maintenance procedures for the MK21 of SP are pretty lousy, but for you maybe better than nothing.
If you don't have luck elsewhere, send me a PM.....

It services like a Mk25 without a turret. Most of the rest is the same, except that the piston is a step back to one o-ring.
Schematics are attached.
20131109_142256.jpg

Attachments

• 10-721-X00 MK21_10_2013.pdf
    462.3 KB · Views: 471
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom